Monday, April 27, 2009

Ramblings (Procrastination)


Ive currently just finished my third Tactical Squad (minus the Sergeant) and am now working on the Devastator Squad. The only problem is that I brought some black undercoat spray the other day but it came out gritty, not covering the miniatures properly... It will go to use for another purpose (water and paintball guns).

I will be getting a Tactical squad in the near future to;
-Create my Tactical Sergeant
-Create 5 Sternguard Veterans with combi bolters (this should involve some fun conversions, because I want them to look as epic as the standard Sternguard. I have a few ideas for this which I am sure you will see)
-2 Lascannon Marines
-1 Heavy Bolter Marine
-1 Missile Launcher Marine
-1 Spare Marine with boltgun (Yes I know this adds up to 11... I have my methods...)

I will be getting some different black spray, a dice cube and some other bits and pieces as well.

No comments: