Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Predicted Apoc List

For the Apocalypse match in January I will be fielding something along the lines of the following force.

Headquarters
1 Chapter Master Causen
1 Masters of the Chapter
1 Librarian Solaris
1 Chaplian Dazreth
1 Librarian Alexio
2 Librarians

Shadow Company
1 Assassin Lord Thanatos
1 Five Man Command Squad
1 Ten Man Terminator Squad
2 Ten Man Sternguard Squads
2 Ten Man Vanguard Squads
3 Ten Man Tactical Squads
1 Ten Man Assault Squad
1 Ten Man Devastator Squad
1 Ten Man Scout Squad

Support Units
1 Five Man Assault Terminator Squad
1 Five Man Terminator Squad
3 Dreadnoughts
1 Ten Man Devastator Squad
1 Razorback
2 Drop Pods

Allies
1 Warhound Titan
10 Legion of the Damned Terminators
10 Legion of the Damned Marines
1 Legion of the Damned Captain

This will be a resemblance of the list that I use for the match... Although I will be up against an armoured company which could be a little intimidating. It will be a lot of fun though...

On a more present note I puchased the miniature that I will be converting into Librarian Solaris today, which will be a nice conversion if it works out right. It is the Librarian holding a staff and a book. The book is going on another Librarian and I am cutting the eagle off the staff to add the sword - to the Antidaemos. I will be making his hand look like he is performing some kind of psychic attack, with maybe lightning bolts coming out of his fingertips, or an orb of energy being summoned... Something of the sort. I have grand ideas.

No comments: