Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Solaris Rises

I recently got my hands on my delivery from Wayland Games, an Assault Terminator Squad and two Assault Squads for finishing off almost all of my Shadow Company. They should keep me occupied for a time to come.

On more interesting news I have finished the first design for my Chief Librarian Solaris miniature, picutres of the miniature pieced together are in existance below.
I really like the way it looks, and think this is very close to what the final product will be.

It was pieced together from the standard librarian, terminator librarian, inquisitor lord and assault marines sprues, giving a nice collaboration of pieces. I am still unsure what warp power I want him to be using, but the shockwave is most likely, kicking up a spray of dirt, as well as flattening some grass and some other things. Anyway, enough rambling, here he is

To see a larger picture, click on the image.

No comments: